Friday, July 5, 2013

BIKINI SEASON PART II


As promised here is a second part of the Bikini Series. I wanted to show this trikini because, for the first time ever, I found one that was just right for me. The right length, the right proportions and black. Pretty much perfection. Love the little ruffle on the top and how it crosses on the back. Here is the link for it, in case you want to get it. I got it at Oysho, as you can see and I got a few others that I will show you on the 3rd part of the series. If you want some more details on this one, click on the link below. So tell me, did you like this one?

Como prometido aqui está a segunda parte desta saga dos bikinis. Decidi mostrar-vos este trikini porque, pela primeira vez, encontrei um que era exactamente o que eu procurava. O comprimento certo, os tamanhos certos e preto. Basicamente, é perfeito. Adoro o pequeno folho na parte de cima e como cruza nas costas. Aqui está o link dele para o caso de quererem comprar. Comprei-o na Oysho como podem ver assim como uns bikinis que irei mostrar na terceira parte destes posts. Se quiserem ver este trikini mais detalhadamente, cliquem no link abaixo. Então digam-me, gostaram deste?






No comments:

Post a Comment