Monday, July 8, 2013

COBALT

Pictures by Sofia P. (1100Days)  |  Top: Zara  |  Cobalt pants: Mango  |  Bag: H&M  |  Wedges: Zara  |  Sunglasses: Zara
Today I have these very special cobalt blue pants. I got them at Mango last year and I have to confess something... never worn them until this day. I wore this outfit for my granpa's 82nd birthday and I felt super confortable yet chic at the same time. You have already seen these shoes and sunglasses before, but they made this outfit go a lot better together. These pictures were taken in front of the Convent of Mafra, one of the most beautiful monuments in Portugal. I'm off to Leiria (just an hour away from Lisbon) for 3-4 days to relax and there I will have plenty of time to blog so I'm thinking about updating the layout on the blog, want to improve all the time. I'm finally free from University and moving on to my senior year (super excited) so I can't wait to show you guys all the things I've been planning all the way until now. Hope you liked this look and share some of your thoughts on it as well.

Hoje tenho para vos mostrar estas calças azuis cobalto super especiais. Comprei-as na Mango no ano passado e tenho que confessar... que nunca as usei na minha vida até este dia. Foi o conjunto com que fui ao jantar de 82º aniversário do meu avô. Senti-me super confortável e ao mesmo tempo super elegante. Já tinham visto estes sapatos e estes óculos antes mas eu achei que eram a melhor escolha para completar este look.  Estas fotos foram tiradas em frente ao convento de Mafra e para mim este é um dos monumentos mais bonitos de Portugal inteiro. Vou hoje ao final da tarde para Leiria durante 3-4 dias para descansar e lá vou ter imenso tempo para fazer posts e tratar do blog. Estou a pensar em mudar a aparência do Guess What, sempre a tentar melhorar no que consigo. Estou finalmente livre da faculdade e estou a caminho do meu último ano por isso mal posso esperar por vos mostrar tudo o que tenho andado a pensar fazer. Espero que tenham gostado deste outfit e digam-me o que acham.



No comments:

Post a Comment