Sunday, July 21, 2013

SLEEK MAKE-UP

I've been meaning to show you these products for a while, but only now got around to it. So let's start. I've had the two palettes for a while now, and just a few days ago Sofia came into my house with this little sleek goodie bag that had two eye dusts and a lip conditioner (which I love!). Sleek make-up is super cheap and has a really good quality. The eyeshadows are super pigmented and last a decent amount of time. I mean 10€ for this quality is just too good, so I went ahead and got myself the "Au Naturel 601" palette along with the Blush by 3 palette "Pumpkin 363". The blushes, I know, look a little scary but the thing is when you put it on your skin they just blend so well (at least with me skin tone) and give a really pretty pop of color to your cheeks. Of course you can't just powder your brush too much or else... clown face. The tinted lip conditioner is just perfect. SPF 15, great moisture and a pretty sheer color. Last but not least the pigments, I have to say I wasn't super excited about these, but when you mix them together they become this really pretty shiny purple which is great for under the eye. I hope you liked this post and feel free to ask me any questions about the products.

Já ando com intenções de fazer este post há algum tempo mas nunca o cheguei a fazer. Já tenho estas duas paletes há alguns meses e apenas há uma semana a Sofia apareceu-me cá em casa com esta goodie bag da Sleek que trazia estes pigmentos e o hidratante de lábios (que adoro!). A Sleek é uma marca super barata e com imensa qualidade. As sombras para os olhos são super pigmentadas e duram bastante tempo. Quer dizer, 10€ por sombras desta qualidade, sim obrigada! Então trouxe esta palete "Au Naturel 601" e a palete Blush by 3 "Pumpkin 363". Os blushes, eu sei, são um pouco assustadores mas a grande surpresa para mim foi o laranja que se mistura super bem com o meu tom de pele e fica um blush um pouco mais para o bronzeador. Claro que não devemos exagerar com nenhum destes, se não... cara de palhaço. O hidrante para lábios com cor é perfeito. Proteção solar de 15, hidrata super bem e ainda dá uma corzinha, adorei. Finalmente sobre os pigmentos, ou as "eye dusts", não estava assim muito entusiasmada com eles mas reparei que se os misturar dão um tom roxo fantástico para meter assim por baixo das pestanas inferiores, perfeito para uma noite de verão. Espero que tenham gostado e se tiverem mais alguma dúvida sobre os produtos, disponham.


No comments:

Post a Comment