Monday, August 26, 2013

WISHLIST

1. Floral Kimono  |  2. Yellow bag  |  3. Leopard earings  |  4. Rhinestones  |  5. Black booties  |  6. Green dress  |  7. "To-die-for" Bag



I've been looking through the Persunmall website and I saw quite a few things I liked. Here are a bunch of them. You can click on the links below the wishlist to take a closer look at each item. My favorites are the black diamond bag and the leopard earings. I think I would get a lot of use out of them, and all the others too ahah. So what do you think of my choices? Let me know in the comments below!

Estive a dar uma vista de olhos pelo site da Persunmall e vi bastantes coisas que gostei. Aqui estão algumas delas. Podem clicar nos links por baixo da wishlist para verem com mais detalhe cada peça. Os meus favoritos são a mala preta e os brincos leopardo. Acho que lhes ia dar imenso uso, assim como todos os outros ahah. O que acharam das minhas escolhas? Digam-me nos comentários!

No comments:

Post a Comment