Sunday, August 18, 2013

LATELY ON INSTAGRAM


1. At the Champalimaud Centre to take some photos  |  2. A shoe selfie at the Champalimaud Centre  |  3. Pizza at Este Oeste  |  4.  Origama decorations at Este Oeste  |  5. Selfie before photoshoot  |  6. Out for dinner with my girls  |  7. Check in done for Düsseldorf  |  8. My new Canon 600D (early b-day present!)  |  9. Life's good at the beach in Algarve  |  10. All packed up for Germany  |  11. New YSL lipstick that I bought at airport, love it!  |  12. Up in the air  |  13. My brothers and I just after we arrived in Düsseldorf  |  14. Abercrombie shopping bag, eheh  |  15. Schnitzel, yummy!  |  16. Pretzel time

So this is basically it for this month. Hope you liked it and don't forget to follow me on instagram: inesribeiro92

No comments:

Post a Comment