Friday, August 30, 2013

BLOSSOM

Pictures by Sofia P. (1100Days)  |  White Shirt: H&M  |  Shorts: Zara TRF  |  Bag: Parfois  |  Earcuff: H&M
I'm finally back in Lisbon and I have so many new outfits to show you! This outfit was shot a long time ago, like a month or so, but only got around to it now. I love this earcuff, it's so easy to wear and gives that edgy look that I love to a simple outfit. In the next couple of weeks I'll be all about cleaning out my closet and room to prepare for the upcoming season and school year so... lots to do! Hope you liked this outfit as much as I did!

Estou finalmente de volta a Lisboa e com imensos outfits para vos mostrar! Este em particular, já foi feito há bastante tempo (há um mês, ups) mas só agora é que me lembrei dele. Adoro este brinco da corrente. Dá aquele ar mais edgy a um look super simples, que eu adoro. Nas próximas duas semanas vou-me dedicar a limpezas ao meu armário e quarto para me preparar para a próxima estação e para o último ano de faculdade... muito para fazer! Espero que tenham gostado deste conjunto tanto quanto eu!



No comments:

Post a Comment