Saturday, August 24, 2013

SUNSET

Pictures by Francisco R.  |  Playsuit: Motel Rocks  |  Belt: H&M  |  Watch: Michael Kors

Back with the regular outfits, here are the rest of the pics from the "Pink Skies" post. A perfect sunset to match this gorgeous backless playsuit from Motel. I'm a big fan of these playsuits because they are just super comfortable and give that sophisticated touch to the look. I've been away from home, going up and down, for about a month now. It's time for me to settle in! Only 4 more days until I go home and get to clean out my closet and prepare for my senior year. Hope you liked this outfit!

De volta aos conjuntos, aqui está o resto das fotos do post "Pink Skies". Adoro este macacão sem costas da Motel, que combina na perfeição com todo o cenário. Tornei-me super adepta destas peças porque são super confortáveis e dão logo um ar mais sofisticado. Já estou fora de casa, para cima e para baixo, há mais ou menos um mês. Já está na altura de parar e voltar para casa! Mais 4 dias e já volto para as minhas coisas para puder "arrumar" o meu armário e preparar tudo para o último ano. Espero que tenham gostado deste look!



No comments:

Post a Comment