Tuesday, November 5, 2013

CHAINS

I love me some earings, but as I've said before sometimes it's hard for me to pair them with outfits. I don't knwo if it's my hair, my head shape or what, but they are not all the appealing at first sight to me. But I'm trying to fix this and pay more attetion to them so I got myself these beauties from H&M. I think they are so different from what we're used to that it will definately make any outfit original. You can still find them in stores so if you liked these, go grab them! 

Eu adoro brincos, mas como já disse antes em mim consegue ser complicado de conjugar. Não sei se é do cabelo ser tão liso, do formato da cabeça, o que seja, não é uma coisa que me chame muito à atenção. Mas estou a tentar melhorar isso e como tal trago-vos hoje estas belezas da H&M. Acho que são tão fora do comum que vão dar logo um ar super original a qualquer look. Ainda os podem encontrar nas lojas por isso se gostarem deles tanto quanto eu, corram para os irem buscar!

No comments:

Post a Comment