Tuesday, November 12, 2013

H&M LIPGLOSS


I'm not the biggest fan when it comes to glosses, but this one just got all my attention. It's like it was calling me when I saw it. It's a bright pink gloss but with amazing pigmentation so it looks exactly like the color that you see here. It was only 3,95€ for such an amazing product. I'm really happy with this purchase. And oh my... the smell is just divine, something like vanilla. I love it. Hope you liked this beauty post!

Não sou a maior fã de glosses, mas este definitivamente chamou-me à atenção. Parecia que a cor me estava a chamar quando o vi. É um rosa vivo bem choque, mas com uma pigmentação fantástica por isso a cor é tal e qual como vêm nas fotos. Foi apenas 3,95€ por um produto tão bom. Estou mesmo satisfeita com esta compra. Ah e o cheiro... oh meu deus... qualquer coisa como baunilha. Adoro! Espero que tenham gostado deste post de beleza!

No comments:

Post a Comment