Saturday, September 7, 2013

KIKO WATER EYESHADOWS


As the huge make-up junkie that I am, I thought I should start doing some more reviews on products that I liked. I'm always watching youtube videos about make-up, tutorials and all the news in the beauty world. It just fascinates me and I get super excited about trying all new kinds of products. So the other day I was in Kiko (which still has some sales going on, you should go there while you still can!) and picked up these two in the shades 213 (dark blue/teal) and 226 (light blue/silver). The colors are so pigmented and they stay on for I don't even know how long, but for ages! They are also really hard to take off as they are (supposed to be) waterproof. I was only a little dissapointed with the lighter blue, I was looking more for a white silvery tone rather than a light blue, but I'll make it work somehow. I hope to find a great tutorial to do on myself so I can show you on the blog. If you have any ideas or thoughts on a make-up look for the dark shade please let me know, I would love to hear your ideas!

Como uma fanática por maquilhagem que eu sou achei que seria boa ideia fazer mais posts destes dedicados à minha opinião sobre certos produtos. Estou sempre a ver vídeos no youtube de maquilhagem, tutoriais e novos produtos interessantes. É um mundo que me fascina, principalmente porque há sempre novidades e truques para aprender. Então, no outro dia fui à Kiko (que ainda tem alguns saldos, por isso quem puder ir já sabe!) e trouxe estas duas sombras nos tons 213 (azul escuro/petróleo) e o 226 (azul claro/prateado). As cores são tão pigmentadas e duram uma eternidade! Também são bastante difíceis de remover, por serem (supostamente) à prova de água (daí o nome). Só fiquei um bocadinho desiludida com o tom mais claro porque estava mais à procura de um tom metalizado e não azul claro, mas vou tentar fazer um "make it work" na mesma". Espero encontrar um ideia para fazer um tutorial com o azul petróleo para vos mostrar. Se tiverem alguma ideia por favor disponham, adorava saber as vossas ideias!


No comments:

Post a Comment